A qualified OBD-II dongle that proven to cause no influence of the vehicle network and ensures the dongle transmits only valid OBD request for the purpose of data collection that the data received from the vehicle is decoded and interpreted correctly.
The device gives the certainty of error-free and safe operation for vehicle drivers, service providers, manufacturers by the verified compliant tests of independent OBD protocols.
- TUV NORD Qualified Product: No interference of vehicle network data transmissions - Trouble-Free warranty of the car manufacturers.
- Plug & Use/Self-installed: Save installation cost!
- Built-in 6 axis G sensor: Eco Driving System Management.
- High-End Built-in GPS RF Antenna: Optimize the performance of the GPS connection signal and accuracy.
- Wireless Relay: Anti-theft & Security Systems (Remote Vehicle Immobilization).
- Multiple Solutions: Insurance Telematics/ UBI/Fleet Management/Eco System/After Market/Consumer Market.